Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from uses in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. Users may be asked for name, email, address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may also visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal information only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification.
By sharing your information with CHBPC you are opting in to receive updates by mail, phone, or electronic communication.
Photo and Video Disclaimer
Filming and taping of attendees may occur on CHBPC property during events or services to be used in CHBPC communications.
How we use collected information
CHBPC may collect user’s information for the following purposes:
- To improve service – Information you provide helps us respond to your service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources on our site.
- To improve our site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site features – To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send information pertaining to church activities and other announcements.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our suppliers, advertisers, sponsor, or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies